Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Expression

In my experience, the words and me didn't have a good relationship, we hate us but we need each other.

I like to write my experiences, because i need to express myself in many times and it's the default mode to do it but i'm very bad in the language. I think that we need to practice the art of writing if we want to be a good writer, but i didn't do it and the blogs that i write in english class helps me so much in that way.

It's hard to think something that you going to write, sometimes there's a theme about anything that you didn't know so much or you didn't like it, i said it's hard but i like it... a bit.

In the blogs, i would like to write about anything that occur to me because there's so many interesting themes that i think we can write about but sometimes there are so personals and "far-fetched". I mean that we can write one blog with total liberty of expression, with this we made our blog of us and we can shape our hallmark in that.

In the future, i would like to write about my life because i want to the people know me and why i'm like this.

5 comments:

  1. i used to think the same as you of writing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, no ones cares about your life ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Victor,
    I have enjoyed reading your posts and--although you say you are not good at writing--I like the way you express yourself. Writing these posts have certainly been helpful to you...
    Go on writing. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete

Expression

In my experience, the words and me didn't have a good relationship, we hate us but we need each other. I like to write my experiences,...