Tuesday, May 23, 2017

My favourite book and film

I don't have a favourite book because it's hard to decide if one is better than other, but i have 
preferences. One of my "preferences" are the book called perfume, this novel is about Jean-Baptiste Grenouille, a guy who have a exceptional sense of smell,  i will not say anymore about the book ,
because is a story that you need to read someday. 

Another one is Pedro Paramo, a novel written by Juan Rulfo, it's about a town where nobody is alive. The chronicles of narnia are also a good series of books to me, the fantasy mixed with reallity causes on me an explotion of emotions.

There is more books that i enjoyed, but now is time to talk about the movies.

When i was a child, i watch a lot of tv shows, and in this time, i watched a movie that i like a lot, it's called "resident evil". This movie is about a zombie apocalypse, and the people who remain alive needs to fight to survive.

There is a lot of movies that i liked, but resident evil marked a stage in my life (I also played the video games).


5 comments:

Expression

In my experience, the words and me didn't have a good relationship, we hate us but we need each other. I like to write my experiences,...