Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Beautiful minds

"I don't want to belive. I want to know" - Carl Sagan

In my life, there is a lot of people that i admire, but the scientist who most called my attention was Carl Sagan.
Carl Sagan was born in 1934 in New York and died in 1996 in Seattle, he was an astronomer, astrophysicist, cosmologist and a scientific disseminator. He was a pioner in the astrobiology, a science that study (search) the life outside the planet earth.
He also was an esceptical about god, he didn't think in the idea of a god that is a lord of everything, his idea of god was the laws of physics.

He was knowed for a TV show called "Cosmos: a personal travel".
I like Sagan for is form to talk about the science, he talks about the universe, about god, about us, his form to see the life is the think that i most admire from him.
Additionally, he was a pacifist that try to make aware about the effects of the nuclear wars.

In his life, he was recognized with many awards that in my opinion was totally deserved.
I don't wanna be like him, but he is inspirying me about to make my own scientist career.
He also inspired to Neil deGrasse Tyson in his career of a scientist so... Why would i not be inspirated?







3 comments:

Expression

In my experience, the words and me didn't have a good relationship, we hate us but we need each other. I like to write my experiences,...