Tuesday, May 2, 2017

The music and me

The music is always in my life and in my head , i remember when i was a child i played a lot of "guitar hero" and a new world of music was opened to me.

The music is a very big word and a big world, bigger than we can think, everyday a new genre of music is being born in a part of the earth and in the head of someone.

In the primary school i listen a lot of heavy rock music, because i had a neighbour that he likes this kind of music, we played guitar hero together and we liked the music of this game. I still listen to those songs.

In the secondary school, the music was in the classroom because almost everyone played a musical instrument, and they was carrying them to the classes and played them in the playtime.

In this time, i learned how to play the guitar because my friends played it a lot and they influenced me to learn how to played this instrument. My best friend in this time is a musician, and he played a lot of instruments like the piano, accordion, bass, guitar, and anything that you give to him, he told me how to play the guitar in the better way that i could.

Now, i know how to play the guitar and others instruments, but i don't play them so well so i didn't mention them, if i had an instrument that i don't know i tried to learn it. I really like to learn how to play a new musical instrument because is a new kind of sound and i can play music that it didn't sound very well in another musical instrument.

By the way, the styles of music that i like are almost everyone played with guitar, so in this way i don't have problems to play them. I don't have a favourite musical genre, but i have preferences and the genre that i mostly hear is the alternative rock and the band that i most like to hear is called radiohead. About movies, Misirlou is still making noise in my head, and the classical music of almost every movies.








3 comments:

Expression

In my experience, the words and me didn't have a good relationship, we hate us but we need each other. I like to write my experiences,...