Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Why did you choose this career?



When i was at the kinder garden and in the primary school, i didn't like anything, but i really like to discover things. This things was ordinary stuffs, but i felt really good when i know how it's works.

The high school wasn't the exception, it was the same, but in this time i discover my love for the chemistry, how the atoms links with others and why, why the things are what they are.

I also like physics to, so i thought to study astronomy, but i didn't would like to dedicate my life to this, so i decided not study that. The same thing ocurred with the maths, i like the numbers but i don't like to dedicate my life on them, so i decided to study any thing with chemistry.

In this moment of my life, rather in the second semester of the final year of high school, i had to take a decition, Chemistry or Pharmacy.

I really like the career of chemistry, because if i study this i have many things to do, the field of work is bigger than the  pharmacy , but i finally decided to study Pharmacy because i like how the body reacts to any molecul that enter to him, and i really like to discover drugs than help the people on their diseases, because their are so many and the medicines are scarce and expensive to them.

I'm study pharmacy now, it's like i expected and i love it, but i have a long way to ride.

I will like to work in a laboratory and study drugs who will help to heal many diseases.



2 comments:

  1. And you do well in physics? Because I need help :( I hope you meet all your goals... xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Expression

In my experience, the words and me didn't have a good relationship, we hate us but we need each other. I like to write my experiences,...