Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Your favourite piece of technology

The technology advances and that are a common thing today, everyday is announced a new smartphone, computer, camera, better than the olders of past generations.

I still remember the first computer that i had, it's was of my dad, that was in the year 2000 or maybe later, i played so many games on it when i was a kid, but i can't did it every time because it's of my dad and he used it to study.

When that computer passed away, my dad was graduate from the university, and we bought a new kind of PC, "a notebook". That was an amazing moment, because i remember the computer like a freezer, well, not bigger than that but big, and when i look at this new one, i think "it's like a book" and  i didn't believe it.

The notebook that we bought was faster than the older, many games that i can't played on my older one, on this brand new PC run perfectly.

While i was in the school, my dad bought  me a Play Station 2, and i can't believe it. A new world of games was opened to me, i played on this a lot, days and days(well, afternoons, because my mom gets angry when i played many hours) of gaming with my friends. In this time, i leaked an ice cream in the notebook and it's keyboard died, my dad was so angry with me, and i can't played games or watch videos anymore in that computer.

I never liked so much the smartphones because i think they let out the people from reality and the people become slowly in "robots". But i never forgot my first cellphone, a "nokia 5200" it's like the iphone 7 of the past decade and i love it.

Today, i don't play many games, because my computer is in my house of the south, and i don't have many time because i need to study.

I can't wait for vacations.








4 comments:

  1. Xbox is better than PS, you know it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love games too, great history

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love play station too, i like mortal kombakt game :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. when I was a child I loved to play Crash games on PS1, a great console!

    ReplyDelete

Expression

In my experience, the words and me didn't have a good relationship, we hate us but we need each other. I like to write my experiences,...